iVF Riga clinic is constantly expanding its capabilities and currently offers planned stationary treatment. In our clinic, for the patient comfort, there is a consultative and administrative complex, as well as surgery unit and a day hospital in the same building.
The clinic is located in the Quiet center of Riga. We can offer free multistory parking for our patients inside the building.
iVF Riga Planned day stationary provides:
- Frenuloplasty (Frenulum breve, or short frenulum, plastic surgery)
- Excision of the urethral opening polyp
- Excision of a periurethral cyst
- Hydrocele (dropsy of testicular membranes) excision and plastic surgery
- Correction of urinary incontinence (in men)
- Correction of urinary incontinence (in women)
surgery for the male infertility diagnosis:
- TESE (testicular sperm extraction or open biopsy)
surgery with stem cell application:
- Hair regeneration using PRP-therapy + Stem Cell medicinal product
Anesthetists of our clinic protect patients from undesirable pain and stress effects during surgery, provide optimal conditions for the operation and carry out postoperative supervision and care. During the operation, general or spinal anesthesia can be used to ensure maximum effectiveness and a beneficial effect on the patient's health.
iVF Riga clinic has experienced, reliable, highly qualified specialists who care about the well-being of the patients and the achievement of favorable surgery results.