Every person has the right to happiness, good health and a full family. However, due to high prices, long queues and poor quality of treatment patients have to look for a clinic in a foreign country that meets all their requirements.
In accordance with the new directives of the European Union, a patient has the right to choose a clinic in any EU country and receive funding from his or her country of residence.
If you live permanently in the UK, you are entitled to receive treatment in iVF Riga clinic and claim a refund of the money that you have paid for infertility treatment from the UK National Health System (NHS).
iVF Riga clinic offers its patients to undergo an in-depth diagnosis process and a full range of infertility treatments from standard manipulations (IUI, IVF, IVF/ICSI, sperm donation and egg donation) to unique and innovative methods, such as:
- Cultivation of embryos in EmbryoScope, a new generation incubator;
- Cultivation of embryos until the blastocyst stage (day 5 embryos);
- Application of EmbryoGlue, a specially designed medium to help increase successful embryo implantation in the uterus;
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS) of all chromosomes in the embryo for abnormalities before transfer into the uterus;
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) of embryos for rare monogenic diseases before transfer into the uterus in case of rearranged parental karyotype;
- Examination of male patients in the Centre for Reproductive Genetics using genetic tests to obtain a clear answer about the possibilities of fathering a child with their own sperm.
VF Riga clinic has the first and only official bank of genetic material in the Baltic countries. The bank of genetic material is used for storing the patients’ reproductive cells (sperm and eggs) remaining after the iVF cycle and reproductive cells of the patients who wish to postpone motherhood or fatherhood for social or medical reasons. The bank of genetic material of iVF Riga clinic contains an extensive selection of eggs and sperm from thoroughly examined donors.
Information on the full range of services offered by iVF Riga clinic is available here.
If you have been faced with:
- The diagnosis of infertility;
- Failed implantation;
- Repeated spontaneous abortions;
iVF Riga clinic can help you live out your dream of becoming parents.
When choosing to undergo treatment in iVF Riga clinic, you will be guaranteed:
- an in-depth and comprehensive diagnosis of infertility;
- high-quality treatment of infertility using the latest developments in ART (assisted reproductive technology);
- start of treatment without having to wait in a queue;
- communication with your personal patient coordinator who will answer any questions about your treatment;
- a refund of the money that you have paid for infertility treatment from the UK National Health System (NHS).
What do I need to start treatment in iVF Riga clinic?
To start treatment in iVF Riga clinic, you should contact your personal patient coordinator:
Jelena Silkalna: email@example.com
; Marina Valetko: firstname.lastname@example.org
; Zita Gaidule: email@example.com
What do I need to get a refund for the cost of infertility treatment in iVF Riga clinic?
iVF Riga clinic works in partnership with MedRefund LTD, a prospective company which will help you prepare all the necessary documentation and get a refund of the money spent on the treatment of infertility in iVF Riga clinic.
If you have undergone treatment in iVF Riga clinic and are a permanent resident of the UK, please contact a representative of MedRefund by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by calling: +44 (0) 7999 090 728For more information about MedRefund, please visit the website:medrefund.co.uk
Documents necessary to claim a refund for the cost of the treatment:
In accordance with the law of the United Kingdom, you have to be a permanent resident of the UK to get a refund of the money spent on treatment abroad. You will also have to prove that you were a permanent resident of the UK at the time when you received the medical services abroad.
You must provide two documents proving that you are actually a resident at that physical address (water bill, electricity bill, gas bill, etc., as well as a bank statement).
You must also provide a letter from the attending physician or an extract from medical records, or other document confirming the payment of services.
5 easy steps to get a refund of the money paid for infertility treatment:
- Please contact MedRefund and send any necessary documents from iVF Riga clinic to the company’s representative;
- MedRefund will examine the documents and contact you if any additional information is required;
- MedRefund will prepare all the necessary documentation for you;
- After all the documents submitted by you have been examined, you will be sent a decision and a bank cheque from the UK National Health System (NHS);
- Based on the decision, MedRefund will send you an invoice for the services.
*The service fee charged by MedRefund is 30% of the refunded amount of money including tax (VAT). You will pay MedRefund only if the UK National Health System (NHS) has issued a refund to you. If the money cannot be refunded, you do not need to pay anything to MedRefund.